Key Account Manager / SoftwareCologne/DE or Seattle/US, Remote/Home-Office possible • Earliest start date
Make.TV reinvents content acquisition and discovery for live mobile video production. Using Make.TV Live Video Cloud, producers can acquire user-generated and premium live content using smartphones, pro cameras and encoders. The best video can then be selected, managed and then distributed to any broadcast, social or OTT network.
Our team of circa 25 employees develops and operates a cloud-based software for TV stations, Multi-Channel-Networks, publishers and other media enterprises. We’re working in flat hierarchies, giving each employee their own freedom and responsibilities by working in our offices in Cologne/GER, in Seattle/US or from a remote location.
Our customers include ESL (Electronic Sports League), MTV/Viacom, LinkedIn, ProSiebenSat.1 and RTL2.
More information is available at www.make.tv
- Consulting and support of our key account (depending on the customer and customer relationship, only one customer or several) - personally, by telephone and by e-mail
- POC for customers due to new projects and escalation
- Responsible for the maintenance of customer relations
- Handling and developing targets with customers in cooperation with your colleagues from the Sales department
- Bachelor´s Degree, preferably in business administration, (project) management, IT, or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in a comparable position (account manager, sales engineer, technical sales, project manager, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills in verbal and written English
- Affinity to technical issues - ideally experience in the media sector of streaming, video or TV
- Analytical thinking in relation to requirements of our customers / target groups
- Strong account management, closing and “win-win” negotiating skills
- Organizational skills, structured working
- High degree of self-motivation
- Must be willing to travel in US and Germany
What the Job offers:
- Colleagues with outstanding, long-term experience and an environment in which learning and development are highly important
- most modern technologies and procedures
- freedom in the improvement of own working methods
- Competitive wage
- Perspectives for further development
Information to the Job:
- Permanent appointment, fulltime
- Place of work: Seattle/US or Cologne/DE, partly Remote/Home-Office possible (depending on the project / customer working at the site of the Customer)
You are highly motivated and curious about this Job?
Please send applications (with CV, job references etc.) with salary expectations and earliest start date exclusively via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you soon!