Software Engineer / FrontendCologne/DE or Seattle/US, Remote/Home-Office possible • Earliest start date
Make.TV reinvents content acquisition and discovery for live mobile video production. Using Make.TV Live Video Cloud, producers can acquire user-generated and premium live content using smartphones, pro cameras and encoders. The best video can then be selected, managed and then distributed to any broadcast, social or OTT network.
Our team of circa 25 employees develops and operates a cloud-based software for TV stations, Multi-Channel-Networks, publishers and other media enterprises. We’re working in flat hierarchies, giving each employee their own freedom and responsibilities by working in our offices in Cologne/GER, in San Francisco or Seattle/US, or from a remote location.
Our customers include ESL (Electronic Sports League), MTV/Viacom, LinkedIn, ProSiebenSat.1 and RTL2.
More information is available at www.make.tv
- Implementation of LVC frontend applications
- Influence UI and UX decisions at Make.TV
- Improve the availability, stability and responsiveness of our web applications
- Enhance capabilities for automated UI testing
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- Experience with one or more of: WebGL, ES6/7, TypeScript, Dart, Angular, React, node.js, Go, Python, C, C++ WASM
- Experience with building full-scale web applications
- Strong problem solving skills; understanding of algorithms and complexity analysis
- Expertise in designing and implementing microservice architectures
- Motivation to stay up-to-date with current browser and web technologies
What the Job offers:
- Colleagues with outstanding, long-term experience and an environment in which learning and development are highly important
- technically challenging tasks
- most modern technologies and procedures
- freedom in the improvement of own working methods
Information to the Job:
- Permanent appointment, preferred fulltime
- Place of work: Cologne/DE or Seattle/US, Remote/Home-Office possible
You are highly motivated and curious about this Job?
Send us your application (with CV, job references etc.) with salary expectations and earliest start date exclusively via e-mail: email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!